Fireball PC is a full service computer sales and service solutions company. We have been serving business and residential customers throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New York for over a decade. Fireball PC offers our customers onsite computer service, repairs, upgrades and installation. We also offer hardware and software sales, printer sales and service, VoIP Telephone sales, service and installation. Contact us today and let our factory trained and certified technicians resolve any and all of your computer and IT needs.
Onsite Computer Repair and Service
Fireball PC is available for on site service, repair, upgrade and computer sales in CT, MA, NY and RI. Fireball PC offers the lowest rates for computer repair and onsite services and ALL work is guaranteed. We have factory trained and certified tech's available for on site service to your home or business or we can pick up your system and deliver in our local area for no extra charge.Fireball PC is also a factory authorized warranty service provider for many major brands and retailers, Sears, Compaq, Hewlett-Packard, Best Buy, Gateway and many more... Call or email us today for information.
Computer Repair, Printer Repair, IT Services in Granby, CT 06035
Fast Facts about Granby, CT 06035
Granby is a town in Hartford County, Connecticut, United States of America . The population was 10,347 at the 2000 census.
According to the USPS, Granby is located at 41.966062°N, 72.796407°W. According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 105.7 km (40.8 mi ). 105.4 km (40.7 mi ) of it is land and 0.3 km (0.1 mi ) of it (0.32%) is water.
As of the census of 2000, there were 10,347 people, 3,781 households, and 2,994 families residing in the town. The population density was 98.2/km² (254.3/mi²). There were 3,887 housing units at an average density of 36.9/km² (95.5/mi²). The racial makeup of the town was 97.54% White, 0.61% African American, 0.23% Native American, 0.74% Asian, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 0.23% from other races, and 0.63% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.30% of the population.(Does not add up to 100%)
There were 3,781 households out of which 39.5% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 71.1% were married couples living together, 5.9% had a female householder with no husband present, and 20.8% were non-families. 16.5% of all households were made up of individuals and 6.8% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.71 and the average family size was 3.06.
In the town the population was spread out with 27.3% under the age of 18, 3.7% from 18 to 24, 30.1% from 25 to 44, 27.8% from 45 to 64, and 11.0% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 40 years. For every 100 females there were 98.7 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 95.1 males.
The median income for a household in the town was $81,151, and the median income for a family was $90,057. Males had a median income of $63,093 versus $42,203 for females. The per capita income for the town was $33,863. About 1.5% of families and 3.1% of the population were below the poverty line, including 3.6% of those under age 18 and 3.2% of those age 65 or over.
In recent years Granby has become one of Connecticut's wealthiest town's. Once a slightly affluent rural-suburban establishment, an influx of well heeled professionals continues to buy up much of the town's unused and heavily forested land. Multiple communities of $900,000 + homes have appeared in recent years, and continue to spring up on old farmland and unused hillsides much in the same way affluence first made it's appearance in southern California.
Granby's wealthiest section, North Granby, enjoys a median household income of $101,103 which exceeds that of known centers of Connecticut's affluence such as Greenwich, CT (MHI $99,086), Avon, Connecticut (MHI $90,934), Fairfield, Connecticut (MHI $83,512), and Glastonbury, CT (MHI $80,660). As of March, 10th 2007, nine of eleven home sale listings in North Granby, Connecticut were listed at being $419,900.
Here is a list of our immediate coverage area, Fireball PC also covers surrounding Cities + States by appointment. Please call for more information.
Hartford County Connecticut
- Avon, CT Computer Repair
- Granby,, CT Computer Repair
- Bloomfield, CT Computer Repair
- Canton, CT Computer Repair
- Collinsville, CT Computer Repair
- Enfield, CT Computer Repair
- North Granby , CT Computer Repair
- West Granby, CT Computer Repair
- Simsbury, CT Computer Repair
- Tariffville, CT Computer Repair
- Weatogue, CT Computer Repair
- East Windsor , CT Computer Repair
- Suffield, CT Computer Repair
- Windsor Locks , CT Computer Repair
- South Windsor , CT Computer Repair
- East Granby, CT Computer Repair
- Windsor, CT Computer Repair
- Hartford, CT Computer Repair
- East Hartford , CT Computer Repair
- Manchester, CT Computer Repair
- Burlington, CT Computer Repair
- Wethersfield, CT Computer Repair
- Bristol, CT Computer Repair
- New Britain , CT Computer Repair
- Plainville, CT Computer Repair
- Southington, CT Computer Repair
- Berlin, CT Computer Repair
- Glastonbury, CT Computer Repair
- Marlborough, CT Computer Repair
Litchfield County Connecticut
- Barkhamsted, CT Computer Repair
- New Hartford, CT Computer Repair
- Winchester, CT Computer Repair
- Colebrook, CT Computer Repair
- Torrington, CT Computer Repair
- Harwinton, CT Computer Repair
- Norfolk, CT Computer Repair
- Goshen, CT Computer Repair
- Canaan, CT Computer Repair
- North Canaan, CT Computer Repair
- Salisbury, CT Computer Repair
- Cornwall, CT Computer Repair
- Sharon, CT Computer Repair
- Litchfield, CT Computer Repair