Fireball PC is a full service computer sales and service solutions company. We have been serving business and residential customers throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New York for over a decade. Fireball PC offers our customers onsite computer service, repairs, upgrades and installation. We also offer hardware and software sales, printer sales and service, VoIP Telephone sales, service and installation. Contact us today and let our factory trained and certified technicians resolve any and all of your computer and IT needs.
Onsite Computer Repair and Service
Fireball PC is available for on site service, repair, upgrade and computer sales in CT, MA, NY and RI. Fireball PC offers the lowest rates for computer repair and onsite services and ALL work is guaranteed. We have factory trained and certified tech's available for on site service to your home or business or we can pick up your system and deliver in our local area for no extra charge.Fireball PC is also a factory authorized warranty service provider for many major brands and retailers, Sears, Compaq, Hewlett-Packard, Best Buy, Gateway and many more... Call or email us today for information.
Computer Repair, Printer Repair, IT Services in Connecticut
Fireball PC also provides On-Site service to Massachusetts, Eastern New York
|Computer Tech Support
Computer Repair / Troubleshooting
Computer Set Up / Installation
Computer On Site Support
Computer On Site Installation
Computer On Site Repair / Troubleshooting
Computer On Site Set Up / Installation
Computer Hard Drive Data Recovery
Computer Hard Drive Data Transfer
Computer Hard Drive Installation
Computer Hard Drive Repair / Replacement / Upgrade
Computer Video Card Repair / Upgrade
Computer Video Card Replacement
CD-ROM, CDR-W, DVD Repair / Upgrade
CD-ROM, CDR-W, DVD Replacement
Computer RAM / Memory Repair
Computer RAM / Memory Replacement / Upgrade
Computer DSL / Cable / Set Up / Troubleshooting
Computer DSL / Cable Repair / Installation
Computer Wireless Internet Set Up
Computer Wireless Internet Repair / Troubleshooting
Computer Wireless Router Installation
Computer Wireless Router Internet Set Up
Computer Wireless Router Repair / Troubleshooting
Computer File, Folder, Printer Sharing
Computer File, Folder, Printer Troubleshooting
Computer Networking Support
Computer On Site Networking Support
Computer Ad Ware / Spy Ware Removal Services
| Wireless Network Installation
Wired Network Installation
Computer Networking Repair / Troubleshooting
Printer Network Troubleshooting
Printer Networking Repair / Installation
Dial-Up Internet Set Up
Dial-Up Internet Repair / Installation
Computer CPU Installation / Replacement
Computer CPU Fan Repair / Replacement
Computer Motherboard Installation / Replacement
Computer Floppy Drive Repair
Computer Floppy Installation / Replacement
Computer Zip Drive Repair
Computer Zip Drive Installation / Replacement
Computer Modem Repair
Computer Modem Installation / Replacement
Computer Networking Repair
Computer Networking Installation / Troubleshooting
Computer USB Replacement
Computer USB Repair / Troubleshooting
Computer Virus Removal / Installation
Computer Software Installation
Computer Operating System Installation
Computer Windows Repair / Troubleshooting
Computer Power Supply Installation
Computer Power Supply Repair / Replacement
Computer Cleaning Maintenance
Computer Maintenance / Service Contracts
Fast facts about the State of Connecticut
- The first telephone book ever issued contained only fifty names. The New Haven District Telephone Company published it in New Haven in February 1878.
- The USS Nautilus - the world's first nuclear powered submarine was built in Groton in 1954.
- Connecticut and Rhode Island never ratified the 18th Amendment (Prohibition).
- In 1705, copper was discovered in Simsbury. Later, the copper mine became the infamous New-Gate Prison of the Revolutionary War. Doctor Samuel Higley of Simsbury started the first copper coinage in America in 1737.
- The Scoville Memorial Library is the United States oldest public library. The library collection began in 1771, when Richard Smith, owner of a local blast furnace, used community contributions to buy 200 books in London. Patrons could borrow and return books on the third Monday of every third month. Fees were collected for damages, the most common being "greasing" by wax dripped from the candles by which the patrons read.
- On April 9, 1810, a Salisbury town meeting voted to authorize the "selectmen draw upon the town treasurer for the sum of one hundred dollars" to purchase more books for the Scoville Memorial Library collection, making the library the first publicly supported free town library in the United States.
- Mary Kies, of South Killingly was the first woman to receive a U.S. patent. On May 15th, 1809 for a method of weaving straw with silk.
- On January 28, 1878, 21 venturous citizens of New Haven became the world's first subscribers to telephone exchange service.
- America's first trade association was founded in Naugatuck Valley.
- Cattle branding in the United States began in Connecticut when farmers were required by law to mark all of their pigs.
- In Hartford, you may not, under any circumstances, cross the street walking on your hands!
- Connecticut is home to the oldest U.S. newspaper still being published: The Hartford Courant, established in 1764.
- Connecticut has approx. 144 newspapers published in the State (daily, Sunday, weekly and monthly).
- Connecticut is home to the first hamburger (1895), Polaroid camera (1934), helicopter (1939), and color television (1948).
- The first automobile law was passed by the state of CT in 1901. The speed limit was set at 12 miles per hour.
- The first lollipop-making machine opened for business in New Haven in 1908. George Smith named the treat after a popular racehorse.
- Ella Grasso was elected in her own right to be a state governor in 1974.
- In 1937, Connecticut became the first state to issue permanent license plates for cars.
- The World Wrestling Federation or the WWF is headquartered in Stamford.
- Bristol, CT is considered the "Mum City" of the USA because of the many Chrysanthemums grown and sold to various states and Canada
- In 1784, New Haven was incorporated as a city.
- Danbury, An important military depot for the American Revolutionary armies was burned and looted in April 1777 by the British under Major General William Tryon.
- The first blast furnace in Connecticut was built in Lakeville in 1762.
- The Submarine Force Museum in Groton is home of the historic ship Nautilus (SSN 571). It is the official submarine museum of the United States Navy.
- Connecticut State insect is the Praying Mantis.
- Connecticut's most important crops are dairy, poultry, forest and nursery, tobacco, vegetables and fruit.
- Connecticut's motto is Qui Transtulit Sustinet -- "He Who Transplanted Still Sustains".
- In colonial New Haven cut pumpkins were used as guides for haircuts to ensure a round uniform style. Because of this fashion, these New Englanders were nicknamed "pumpkin-heads."
- The name Middlebury derives from the central position the Town's meetinghouse occupies, six miles from three older neighbors, Waterbury, Southbury, and Woodbury.
- The first human inhabitants of present-day Burlington were members of the Tunxis Tribe, who belonged to a confederation of Algonquian Indians. Legend holds they used the area as a hunting ground.
- The first English settlers of Connecticut arrived in 1636, settling the plantations of Windsor, Hartford and Wethersfield.
- The Monroe Town seal is in the form of a circle with the words "Town of Monroe Connecticut" written in the outer rim of the seal. Inside this outer circle is a profile of a bust of James Monroe, who was the fifth President of the United States, serving from 1817-1825.
- Originally, Montville, along with Groton and Waterford, was a part of New London. New London was settled in 1646 under the name of Pequot, so called after the Pequot Indians, the name changing to New London in 1658.
- B.F. Clyde's Cider Mill is the only steam-powered Cider Mill in the United States and is located in Mystic.
- 7-year-old James Thorsell designed the New Hartford "Town Bicentennial Emblem".
- New Milford's worst disaster struck in 1902 when the main business section centered on Bank Street was almost completely leveled by the "Great Fire".
- Named in 1724 for the stony character of the hilly countryside, North Stonington was incorporated in 1807.
- To register to vote in Connecticut you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen;
- Be a resident of a Connecticut Town;
- Be at least 18 years old on or before the next election
- Not be convicted of a felony
- The manufacturing of the first safety fuse started in Simsbury in 1836.
- In 1728, the first steel mill operating in America was located in Simsbury.
- Wallingford has earned a worldwide reputation for the production of silverware.
- The first expert in the treatment of Asiatic cholera was Dr. Henry Bronson in 1832. He was a professor at Yale Medical School.
- The first golf tournament in Connecticut for women only was held in Waterbury on June 12, 1917.
- West Hartford is the birthplace of Noah Webster, the author of the first dictionary published in 1807.
- Although West Haven is Connecticut's youngest city, being incorporated in 1972, it is a community that dates back over 360 years, making it one of the oldest settlements in the country.
- PEZ® Candy is made in the city of Orange.
- Thomas Sanford made the first friction matches in Beacon Falls in 1834.
- Some of the world's most famous cloth is woven in the Stafford textile mills.
- The town of Washington was incorporated in 1779, being named in honor of General George Washington.
- Hartford has remained the capital city of Connecticut since 1875.
Here is a list of our immediate coverage area, Fireball PC also covers surrounding States by appointment. Please call for more information.
Hartford County Connecticut
- Avon, CT Computer Repair
- Granby,, CT Computer Repair
- Bloomfield, CT Computer Repair
- Canton, CT Computer Repair
- Collinsville, CT Computer Repair
- Enfield, CT Computer Repair
- North Granby , CT Computer Repair
- West Granby, CT Computer Repair
- Simsbury, CT Computer Repair
- Tariffville, CT Computer Repair
- Weatogue, CT Computer Repair
- East Windsor , CT Computer Repair
- Suffield, CT Computer Repair
- Windsor Locks , CT Computer Repair
- South Windsor , CT Computer Repair
- East Granby, CT Computer Repair
- Windsor, CT Computer Repair
- Hartford, CT Computer Repair
- East Hartford , CT Computer Repair
- Manchester, CT Computer Repair
- Burlington, CT Computer Repair
- Wethersfield, CT Computer Repair
- Bristol, CT Computer Repair
- New Britain , CT Computer Repair
- Plainville, CT Computer Repair
- Southington, CT Computer Repair
- Berlin, CT Computer Repair
- Glastonbury, CT Computer Repair
- Marlborough, CT Computer Repair
Litchfield County Connecticut
- Barkhamsted, CT Computer Repair
- New Hartford, CT Computer Repair
- Winchester, CT Computer Repair
- Colebrook, CT Computer Repair
- Torrington, CT Computer Repair
- Harwinton, CT Computer Repair
- Norfolk, CT Computer Repair
- Goshen, CT Computer Repair
- Canaan, CT Computer Repair
- North Canaan, CT Computer Repair
- Salisbury, CT Computer Repair
- Cornwall, CT Computer Repair
- Sharon, CT Computer Repair
- Litchfield, CT Computer Repair
Computer repair & service, Computer troubleshooting, Computer upgrades, PC repair, PC troubleshooting, Onsite (on site) computer repair, Computer tune-up, Computer cleanup, In home computer repair, Custom (customized) computers, Computers built to order, Computer server setup, Windows 2000 & 2003 server setup, Computer network setup, Computer network troubleshooting, Virus removal, Tech Support, Data recovery, Backup, Installations, Network, Cabling, Computer network installation, Home Office setup, SOHO setup, Internet Setup, Cable setup and installation, DSL setup and installation, ISDN setup and installation, Computer security, Firewall setup, Virtual Private Network (VPN) setup, E-mail setup, Website design, Website hosting setup We Repair All Most All Computer Brands & Makes.We Offer Free Estimates & Flat Rate Computer Repair Service. We Specialize In ...Business Computer/Laptop Repair & Computer Networking Service, Residential Computer/Laptop Repair & Computer/Laptop Networking Service,OnSite Computer/Laptop Repair Service Help, On-Site Computer/Laptop Repair, Home and Business Networking, Computer/Laptop Problem,Technical Support,PC Help & Tech Support, Data Recovery,Virus Scanning & Removal,Hard Drive & Data Backups,Laptop Repair Service,Installations,Computer Upgrade /Upgrading Hardware & Software Configuration, Rescue System Crashes,Network Cabling & Wiring,Troubleshooting, Door-to-Door PC Repair, Service & Support,Virus Support & Removal,Hardware & Software repair, Free Upgrading Advice,Home and Business Networking, Laptop/Notebooks Repair,Tune Up /Hookup,Cable Modem & DSL Installations,Internet Sharing,Hardware & Software PC Repair,Windows Operating system (os) installations,On-Site Computer Training, Computer Networking & printing problems.Memory, training, Custom PC's, Repair, CPU's & motherboards, Hard drives, power supplies, CD-ROM, CDRW, video and sound cards, etc. Onsite computer repair, service & troubleshooting. Custom (customized) computers, Computers built to order, Computer server setup, Windows 2000 & 2003 server setup, NT 4.0 server setup, Computer network setup, Computer network troubleshooting, Virus removal, Tech Support, Data recovery, Backup, Installations, Network, Cabling, Computer network installation, Home Office setup, SOHO setup, Internet Setup, Cable setup and installation, DSL setup and installation, ISDN setup and installation, Computer security, Firewall setup, Virtual Private Network (VPN) setup, E-mail setup, Website design.
Find PC technicians in Connecticut at LocalWin.com